Travel to Montpellier:
- Air France/KLM flights to Montpellier from Paris, Amsterdam
- Lo-Cost flights from various European cities (including London)
- Excellent rail links with Paris & Barcelona
- Marseille airport is a major hub, with rail and bus links to Montpellier.
- There are hotels of all qualities within walking distance of the Corum Convention Centre.
- There are abundant Airbnb options in the historic centre, also within walking distance
- Student accommodation will be available a 5 to 10 minute tram ride away, at 210€ for 5 nights.
- It is advisable to book accommodation early because is a major tourist destination and very busy in summer!
The weather in Montpellier in July averages 30°C